Library Renovation Fund
The Friends of the Campbell Library is fundraising in support of the Campbell Library renovation project. We’re so excited to see our new, fully-renovated library come to fruition, but we need your help to make the Campbell Library all that it can be.
- Children’s Rooms: Enchanting spaces featuring interactive play features and cozy reading nooks to inspire a love of reading in our youngest community members.
- Community Room: A central place for free programs that support lifelong learning, connection, and community engagement.
- Meeting Rooms: Smaller spaces that utilize accessible furnishings and cutting-edge technology to provide access to new hybrid/remote working styles and support small-group collaboration.
- Teen Area: Designated seating area for teens to study, connect, read, and recharge.
- Lobby: Aesthetically-pleasing and inspiring lobby furnishings and support for expanded open hours that provide greater access to library materials for all community members.
- Emergency Support Center: Dedicated space to meet community needs during emergencies, including access to power, shelter, and a warming/cooling center.
- Additional Accessibility Needs: Including accessible restrooms for all genders, and accessible seating for seniors and people with limited mobility.
Your donation, of any size, will ensure that the new Campbell Library is a space our entire community can be proud of.
Thank you for your generosity!
|How to donate|
|At the Campbell Express Library||Put your donation in an envelope addressed to:
Campbell Library Renovation Fund
Treasurer, Campbell FOL
and hand it to the person at the checkout desk
|At the Book Sale||
|Benevity||If your company offers matching donations then please consider donating to us via Benevity|
|PayPal||You will soon be able to donate to us directly using a "Donate Now" button.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I help the with the fundraising campaign
Please click here to tell us how you would like to help. We will contact you soon to follow up, and thank you!
Who do I make my check payable to ?
Checks should be made payable to Friends of the Campbell Library
Is the Friends of Campbell Library a registered charity?
The Friends are an 501c3 organization, with the following EIN: 23-7453515
Why are the Friends raising money for the renovated library building?
The Friends provide funding to enhance the services that the library provides. 100% of the funds raised will go to things that will enhance the new library’s services such as state of the art equipment to enhance the community room, interactive installations for the children’s space, and special study area enhancements for the meeting rooms and teen area.
Won’t the funds from Measure O pay for these items that the library needs for the renovated library?
The funds raised by the passing of Measure O pays for many things that the library needs such as remodeling the building to be ADA compliant, a new elevator, HVAC system, sound proofing etc. The funds are not available for the enhancements the library would like to provide for the community such as an interactive children’s space, state of the art community room and study spaces.
Are donations to the Capitol Campaign tax deductible?
When someone donates to the campaign Friends can give the donor one of the cards the library provides for book donations. It is up to the donor to see if the donation is tax deductible for them. The Friends are a 501c3 non-profit.